Ninjago RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninjago RPG

A role-play game based on the LEGO Ninjago universe.

+2
Luc Temple
Marrek Revél
6 posters

Ninjago Monastery / IC Posts Only

NinjaX
    NinjaX
    Admin

Ninjago Monastery / IC Posts Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjago Monastery / IC Posts Only

Post  NinjaX Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

A hiss seems to proceed from between the wraps of my headgear, if you will. Although, by the shortness of it, it can most likely by considered my way of grunting.
    Allia Galastreak
    Admin

Ninjago Monastery / IC Posts Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjago Monastery / IC Posts Only

Post  Allia Galastreak Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 am

all right, take off your headwrap or else. *points tip of katana at him*
    Allia Galastreak
    Admin

Post  Allia Galastreak Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:49 am

okay, i wont actually kill you, but im just curious. *Ryo shows up suddenly* 'how come you never treated me like that when i was part serpentine?' 'Um...' 'You dont have to start a match randomly, even though youre bored.' (how did Ryo know that i was bored!?)
    Allia Galastreak
    Admin

Post  Allia Galastreak Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:05 am

Allia hangs her head in shame for a second, then lifts it back up again with a sneaky glint in her eyes. "So, how about a practice match?"
    NinjaX
    NinjaX
    Admin

Post  NinjaX Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Allia Galastreak wrote:Allia hangs her head in shame for a second, then lifts it back up again with a sneaky glint in her eyes. "So, how about a practice match?"
    "That ssssuitssss me perfectly! I love a good fight! Blood, I want blood!"
    Allia Galastreak
    Admin

Post  Allia Galastreak Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am

Allia looks surprised for a second, then gives him a faint smile. "We're not going to try killing each other, okay?"
    NinjaX
    NinjaX
    Admin

Post  NinjaX Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm

"S-s-s-suit yours-s-s-self!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:10 am